How to contribute
• You may illustrate any scene from the story, whether it's been done before or not.
• Each illustration should be accompanied by a caption taken from the text.
• Preferably submit a minimum of three images of your own original work. There is no limit to the number of submissions you wish to make.
• For your own sake (as well as Henry's) you should have a strong, consistent and recognisable style.
• Artists retain copyright to their work submitted on this website.
• Email a minimum of three illustrations to: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Each artist must include the following information, which will appear on their page on the site: Name (or nickname); About the Artist; Contact Details - email, website, phone number, etc (if you would like to be reached).